Pages

Thursday 10 August 2017

troll and me

Once upon a time. I saw a stone bridge I started to walk a while then I heard something while I was walking.

I heard a thump thump thump and it keep coming and I started to turn my head and it was a troll

And it started to talk to me in some kind of troll language. And I started to run and when I ran he looked sad I think wanted a friend. So I was his friend I found my way back home with the troll. And I  showed him around my house and my mum and dad got scared and ran up the stairs and hied in their bedroom and. I told them that he will be friendly then a while they meet each other then the next day the troll lived with us.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Po,

    What a wonderful story about a troll! It was so funny and I loved that it had a beginning middle and an end!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.